Exhibit and Sponsorship Opportunities Available!
The 2023 Human Performance & Biosystems Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.
Topics covered at the 2023 Summit:
- Ready & Resilient: Driving DoD Optimization of Warfighter Performance Across a Broad Range of Operations
- TRADOC Strategy: Leading the Army’s Culture Shift on Health and Fitness
- CHAMP Initiative: Highlighting Performance Nutrition as the Linchpin to Mission Readiness
- Spearheading Undersea Operational Capabilities for Naval Warfighter Dominance
- Tracking the Performance and Status of Soldiers During Training, Mission Planning, and Recovery
- Discussing Emergency Preparedness in Sports: Addressing the Physical and Mental Well-Being of Athletes in Critical Situations
- Driving Efforts on Enhanced Crew Health and Performance Through the CIPHER Project
At Our Summit You Have the Ability To:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the most complex issues facing the DoD and Federal Government as it relates to human performance and biosystems.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to discover some of the latest operational energy priorities of interest to the DoD and Federal Government.
Influence: Help foster ideas. Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. Our town hall format is your opportunity to address our speakers with questions or comments on the current mission.
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
DSI’s Summit directly supports DoD & Federal Government priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their organization’s overall mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
DSI’s Summit will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
The Summit is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal Government employees and is considered an educational and training forum.
*Summit is Closed to The Press/ No Recordings*