Topics to be covered at the 2022 Summit:
- Ensuring superior Warfighter lethality & performance through innovative research & S&T policy
- Driving initiatives to transform soldier physical & mental readiness
- Integrating Soldier performance initiatives to optimize Soldier & Squad lethality and combat
- Optimizing & sustaining SOF mission readiness, longevity, & performance through integrated,
holistic human performance programs
- Exploiting biological, medical & cognitive S&T to optimize/protect the Warfighter’s capabilities to
fly, fight & win in Air, Space & Cyberspace
- Accelerating the transition of commercial innovation & human systems technologies to
- Developing civilians into smartly disciplined, physically fit, & basically trained Sailors to meet the
needs of the Fleet
- Discovering the best methods & technologies to support safe, productive human space travel
At Our Summit You Have the Ability To:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the most complex issues facing the DoD and Federal Government as it relates to human performance and biosystems.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to discover some of the latest operational energy priorities of interest to the DoD and Federal Government.
Influence: Help foster ideas. Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. Our town hall format is your opportunity to address our speakers with questions or comments on the current mission.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
The 2022 Human Performance and Biosystems Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.
Download the 2022 Sponsorship Prospectus Here
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
DSI’s Summit directly supports DoD & Federal Government priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their organization’s overall mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
DSI’s Summit will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
The Summit is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal Government employees and is considered an educational and training forum.
Past Participating Organizations:
KORR Medical, Pear Sports, Conflict Kinetics, Reef Systems, AirBoss Defense Group, CoachMePlus, LMR Technical Group, MilTech/Montana State University, The Geneva Foundation, Fort Bragg Research Institute, FitOps Foundation. JHU/APL, MilTech, Venesco/ Lovelace Research Institute, National Strength and Conditioning Association, TIAG, Amp Human, University of Iowa Technology Institute, UC San Diego/ ARMOR Lab, Serco Inc, FSR, Magellan Federal, The Citadel, BeaverFit, Easy Day Sports, LLC, L3Harris, BridgeAthletic, Titus Human Performance, Improve Group, US Army Special Operations Command, KBR, HigherEchelon, Maestro Games, SPC, RTI International, Embr Labs, UES/Air Force Research Lab, Liberty University, MIG GOV, NeuX Technology, Schmidli Enterprises, Leidos, WHOOP, Fusion Sport, ADS, VALD Tactical, Batelle, SOS, DripDrop, Sparta Science, DFND, OUSD (R&E), U.S. Army TRADOC, CCDC Army Research Laboratory, CCDC Soldier Center, AFRL, ONR, DARPA, DIU, USU, USSOCOM, US Marine Corps Training and Education Command, NASA HRP & many more…!