Topics to be covered at the 2021 Summit:
- Leveraging Holistic Health and Fitness to Prepare Soldier for Multi-Domain Operations
- Developing Fit and Capable Sailors Prepared for Future Naval Operations
- Advancing Soldier Readiness and Fitness to Enhance Mission Performance
- Embracing Biology to Support the Warfighter Achieve Operational Success
- Maximizing Soldier Effectiveness so they Can Dominate in Multi-Domain Operations
- Optimizing Warfighter Health and Performance through Medical Research
- Advancing Soldier & Squad Lethality and Combat Readiness
At Our Summit You Have the Ability To:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the most complex issues facing the DoD and Federal Government as it relates to human performance and biosystems.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to discover some of the latest operational energy priorities of interest to the DoD and Federal Government.
Influence: Help foster ideas. Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. Our town hall format is your opportunity to address our speakers with questions or comments on the current mission.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
The 2021 Human Performance and Biosystems Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.
Download the 2021 Sponsorship Prospectus Here
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
DSI’s Summit directly supports DoD & Federal Government priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their organization’s overall mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
DSI’s Summit will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
The Summit is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal Government employees and is considered an educational and training forum.