Topics to be Covered at the 2019 Summit:
- - Developing synchronization between hardware, software, and human elements of warfighter systems
- - Optimizing performance—training the warrior-athlete to be faster, stronger, and better over extended periods of time
- - Advancements in nutrition to sustain warfighters performing in prolonged, austere environments
- - Enhancing cognitive performance through neurotechnology
- - Development and deployment of biosystems to extend the capabilities of the warfighter
- - Deploying the next generation of wearable technology to optimize warfighter performance
- - Advancements in medical countermeasures to combat biological threats
At Our Summit You Will Have the Ability to:
- Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the most complex issues facing the DoD and Federal Government as it relates to human performance and biosystems.
- Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to discover some of the latest operational energy priorities of interest to the DoD and Federal Government.
- Influence: Help foster ideas. Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. Our town hall format is your opportunity to address our speakers with questions or comments on the current mission.
Exhibit & Sponsorship Information
- The 2019 Human Performance and Biosystems Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions. Download the Sponsorship and Exhibiting Prospectus here.
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
- DSI’s Summit directly supports DoD, DHS, IC and Federal Government priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
- DSI’s Summit will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.The summit is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal Government employees and is considered an educational and training forum.